Center for Academic Excellence
Tuition Assistance / Financial Aid
Diana Mason – Admissions
We accept applications for the current school year on an ongoing basis.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year. Please drop off completed applications with Diana Mason in the School Office on Mondays – Thursday.
Here are some things to remember:
- Please make copies of all forms before you bring them to the office.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Testing and interviews will be scheduled after the complete application is submitted.
- Download the Current Teacher Recommendation Letter Instructions and give it to your child’s current teacher who will be writing the recommendation. Only one recommendation is required, but you may submit more than one. The recommendation letter must be completed and submitted (fax or mail) before you submit the Application for Admission packet.
- For St. Thomas parishioners, only the top half of the Parish Verification Form should be completed. We will submit these at one time to the parish office to be completed. All other applicants should have the form completed by their parish office.
Your Application Packet consists of all of the forms highlighted in red below, as well as the supporting documents as noted in the Application Checklist. The Application Cover Sheet and Checklist under Step One will guide you through the process.
Download and print the following forms (PDF format):
- Application Checklist (The Application Checklist needs to be initialed and signed.)
- Current Teacher Recommendation Letter Instructions (These instructions should be given to the child’s current teacher.)
- Parish Verification Form for St. Thomas parishioners
- Parish Verification Form for non-St. Thomas parishioners
- Release of Records
- Private School Affidavit of Intent
Download the following forms (Microsoft Word format)
After downloading, save each form, open, and TYPE in all of the gray boxes by simply clicking in or tabbing to the boxes. You may save and continue working on each form at any time. Some boxes are drop-down and your choices are limited to those offered.
- Application for Admission
- Student Data Sheet
- Family Emergency Information
- School Experience Questionnaire
Accumulate all documents as requested in the Application Checklist (under “Other Documents”)
Submit the completed STA Application including all additional required documents, along with a $100 nonrefundable application fee, to Diana Mason, Admissions Director, any Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. You may mail the completed STA application, required documents and $100 fee if you are not a local resident.